In the endless bustle of winter weekdays, we so lack unity with natural greenery. Therefore, we decided to create micro tea gardens with your help, dear friends!
When placing an order on our website https://moychay.ru for an amount of 2,000 rubles or more, three tea seeds will be sent to you in a tea package! In the order comment, write the phrase "tea seeds."
The homeland of these tea seeds is the Krasnodar District.
Tea bush is quite picky about the maintenance. But nothing is impossible!!! So, for germination of tea seeds it is necessary:
1. Soak them for 1 day in water at room temperature. It is advisable to take water that is not chlorinated.
2. To accelerate germination, the shell of the tea seed must be broken: carefully pierce, cut or scratch. If you are afraid of harming the future sprout, you can not do this – it will sprout, but longer in time.
3. You can germinate the seeds in a small container, an ordinary plastic cup with a hole in the bottom will do.
4. Take loose and sour soil for planting. Tea in nature grows on acidic soils (Ph 3-4). As a soil, you can use acid peat mixed with coarse sand or any other baking powder (perlite, vermiculite, etc.). Ready soil for Azaleas and Rhododendrons with baking powder is also suitable.
5. Landing. Put drainage on the bottom of the tank and fill the soil, pour it as it should. Make a small indentation with your finger and lay the seed with the eye down or sideways (the root will grow from there), do not sprinkle the soil strongly, only to hide the seed. And once again fill the ground with water.
6. Cover the pot with plastic wrap or bag to create a greenhouse.
7. Germination temperature 22-23°C.
8. Landing is over. Do not forget to air the greenhouse once every 1-2 days. Keep the soil moist, but not flooded.