The Tea Club visiting rules
The rules are very simple. Tea Club is our Home.
We love our guests, we are happy to fulfill you with positive emotions and serve the most delicious tea.
We have a short rule list to maintain our cozy atmosphere so you and other guests get the maximum enjoyment in our Tea Club.
1.It is necessary to take off shoes and overdress. There are slippers you can wear or just you can proceed in socks, the space is clear and comfortable.
2. We have specially organized oriented style tea places where the guests are sitting on the floor. So please wear comfortable dress to be able sit relaxed.
3. It is forbidden to smoke, have alcohol and drugs in the club as well as visit it drunk.
4. Please, be respectful to our guests and avoid being extra loud.
5. We recommend to turn your mobile on silent mode.
6. You can get maximum enjoyment drinking pure tea with no sweets or desert, because tea itself is an effective and delicious beverage. Any meal will decrease the effectiveness and flavor. Anyway, you can take some sweets to have it with tea. It is not healthy to drink tea on empty stomach. So we recommend our guests have a meal first and then visit our Tea Club for the tea party.
Tips about our Tea Clubs
That is a nice place for tea party with friends or romantic meeting. The space is compact and cozy.
Note, there is a shop near tea place, so when customers come to the shop, it could be not quite so much. Please, be aware of this fact. Especially it refers to Tea Club in Bakuninskaya.
Tea Club in Chistye Prudy
There is one spare room here. If you want have solitary tea time, please, come in daytime, or book tea place bordered with screen (contact us here). Some Saturdays we have tea presentation parties here, concerts and other events in the neighboring yoga studio space.
Tea Club in the Bakuninskaya
There are two small spaces and solitary gallery.