On Saturday, July 28, at 18.00 a great tasting meeting with the project Manager Moichi.ru Sergey Shevelev, the Club of Tea Culture Moichi.ru on Dmitrovka!
In the program :
- tasting of old Shu Puer and Taiwanese Oolong from the assortment of Tea Culture Club
- tasting of Lao Cha (aged tea) from Sergey Shevelev's personal collection
- announcement of international events for 2018
- the long-awaited announcement of the publication of the book Moichi.ru, which includes all the experience and photos from all expeditions for all the years of the project
the announcement of the autumn tasting-a musical tour of tea Moichi.ru together with a foreign musician
- answers to your questions.
The cost of participation is 1000 rubles.
Owners of any discount card or discount account on the site Moychay.com - 800 rubles. The discount is valid for two guests.
The tasting will last four hours. During the break, guests will be offered treats.
BEFORE teaparty, we strongly recommend to eat properly. Drinking a large amount of tea on an empty stomach is not recommended!
Address: M. Pushkinskaya, Malaya Dmitrovka str., 24/2 p. 2, entrance from the yard from Malaya Dmitrovka street.
tel.- +7 495 650 24 58 Point on map: https://goo.gl/maps/vNNBB5Ugbx12
Metro stations-Pushkinskaya, Tverskaya, Chekhov, Mayakovskaya. Tea Club is located in the annex of a high-rise brick house, located on the Garden and coach street. Entrance to the Annex from the street Small Dmitrovka.
We recommend you to read the simple rules of our Tea Club: https://moychay.com/news/club_pravila06
Waiting for you!