May 21, Saturday, 6pm – 10 pm
“Moychay.ru” tea club in Chistye Prudy, Moscow.
On the occasion of the return of Sergey Shevelev, the leader of Moychay.ru, from the great expedition over China we would like to invite you to
of an exclusive high-grade tea
- Yunnan oolongs from the Ulyanshan mountain. Taiwanese varieties of tea grown in high-mountain organic plantations (height to 2200m above sea level) in Yunnan province.
- young and aged (lao) raw puers from the oldest tea trees (aged from 300 to 700 years old) from the famous tea mountains of Yunnan province: Yiwu(Guafenchzhay), Nannuoshan (Shitoutsun) Ulyanshan, Kunlushan and a raw puer from the tea garden of Tszinsyu village, where the oldest tea tree in the world Tszinsyu Chavan (3200 years) grows.
- a rare aged Bai Khao puer from the Mount Ulyanshan
- some of the freshest yellow, green, red, and white teas picked and prepared in april in Fujian, Hunan, Sichuan, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Yunnan and otherprovinces. The highest grade only!
- The true story of Sergey's journey, his new discoveries, answers to your questions
Degustation will take four hours, all guests will be offered sweets. Guests will be accomodated in a yoga hall on the floor (carpet), chairs will be offered to everyone.
The tea ceremony will be held by two masters, enough for everyone!
Many varieties of tea will be available at this degustation only.
Entrance fee - 1700 rubles.
Special price for Moychay.ru discount card or discount account holders - 1500 rubles. The discount is valid for two guests.
Address: 24/7, building 2 (yard entrance), Myasnitskaya street, m. Chistye prudy. If you are visiting us for the first time, please check the description and video and "how to get us" and simple rules of our tea club.
We look forward to seeing you!