- Tea drinking with a samovar
- Traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony
- Tea Degustation - Pin Cha
- Yerba Mate Tasting
- Tea Catering
- Outdoor activities
- Corporate events
- Tea master class
Orders abroad and to the CIS countries are delivered after 100% prepayment.
Standard delivery – Russian post service, within 10-15 days, 13 USD*.
Express delivery – optional post service (EMS, DHL, FedEX), within 7-13 days, 35 USD*.
*The delivery cost depends on the destination and is calculated individually.
Pick up in our tea clubs in Moscow.
Orders can be picked-up from our Tea Clubs in Moscow.
It is a comfortable, free and quick way to get your order.
Attention! You can check product availability by telephone, but 99% of the priced goods in the online shop are available in our shops.
Please let us know the approximate pick-up time for your order and to which Tea club you will come!
- Tea Culture Club, metro Pushkinskaya, malaya Dmitrovka str., 24/2 build. 2 (daily from 10:00 till 00:00)
тел. - +7 495 650 24 58, +7 495 650 24 58
- Metro Chistye Prudy, Myasnitskaya Street, 24 \ 7, Bldg 2 (daily from 10:00 to 22:00) Tel. – +7 925 804 86 94
- Metro Kurskaya, Pokrovka str., 41 (daily from 11:00 to 00:00) tel. +7 905 538 62 13
- Metro Baumanskaya, Bakuninskaya Street, 14, Bldg 1, room 7 (daily from 12:00 to 22:30) Tel. - +7 925 775-04-66
Courier Delivery Service in Moscow
Courier delivery is made as soon as possible after ordering. If you place your order before 10:00 AM, it will be delivered day-to-day. The minimum order amount is 500 rubles, excluding delivery cost.
Courier delivery service costs 250 rubles.
Free delivery (within the Moscow Ring Road) on purchase of more than 6000 rubles .
Delivery outside the Moscow Ring Road will be negotiated personally; the minimum cost is 500 rubles.
If you live in Moscow, we recommend you to visit our shops near the metro stations Chistiye Prudy, Kurskaya and Baumanskaya and pick up the order. You have a nice opportunity to check our assortment, test different tea varieties, consult with our tea masters, and know us better. We are sure once you visit us, you would like to come again and again! :)
You can pay for your order in any convenient way:
- Bank cards online*
Our site is connected to Internet acquiring, and you can pay for the order by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or any other credit/debit card. After confirming the purchase cart, a secure connection “CloudPayments” window with payment details will appear, and you should enter your credit card details there. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information of the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you card.
- Cash – only for courier* orders in Moscow, or when you buy tea in our shops
- Bank transfer - for legal entities
- Bitcoin, Etherium
11 REASONS TO PURCHASE OUR GOODS
Dear friends! We can present 111 reasons of buying tea and tea ware in our shop but we appreciate your time and present only 11 main reasons!
- We deal with the best tea longer than 10 years. Our staff is one of the most professional in Russia.
- We have a huge range of products at and reasonable prices. There are thousands of tea and teaware items for tea beginners, tea enthusiasts and tea collectors. We renew our assortment weekly! We realize that tea is “live product” and constantly search for new tea varieties to and make our tea range wider. Also, we sell classic and contemporary teaware and accessories according to latest South-East Asia tea market trends.
- We buy tea only from tea artisans and farmers. We don’t buy tea via intermediary. We constantly collaborate with more than 150 plants and farmers in China and Taiwan and we are searching for new producers. Also, we buy some exclusive types of ripe puers via collectors because this product is not available at any shop or plants. Our partner tea plants in Yunnan province produce some types of tea by our special order. We produce “MoyChay” brand tea at the best plants at other provinces. We travel around China 5 months per year in order to present our customers best quality tea.
- You always can be sure that “Moychay” tea is the best! We select tea scrupulous and test our products at each stage of purchasing and transporting. Tea is not only business for us, tea is our favorite drink and the essential part of our life! Thus we sell only those types of tea that we love to drink ourselves. We sell tea to satisfy any tastes and budgets. The main criterion to estimate tea is quality and price balance. You can read how to choose tea and our approach to estimate tea in this article.
- We give excellent service to our customers. And we make our business with family approach. Our costumers are satisfied with our service. Anyway, we have hundreds of regular costumers, tea club chain, thousand items assortment and sometimes some mistakes or misunderstanding happen. But you can be sure that each customer is our friend and we solve any your problem with a good grace. You always can contact our team and our headmaster Sergey Shevelev with any costumer question.
- Hundreds of tea enthusiasts trust our company. You can verify this by reading reviews about us in our group VKontakte and comments on this website.
- We constantly make promo and present gifts to our costumers. Also, there is discount system for our regular customers up to 15% and you receive up to 2% of your order amount to your virtual wallet. You can use this wallet for your next payment!
- We have a lot of educational activity about tea culture. Our headmaster Sergey Shevelev runs YouTube video-blog, we publish research articles, organize tea-school and tea degustation. We constantly improve and develop our own tea culture, share knowledge about tea traditions and present trends to our costumers. We travel to the tea growing regions to source best tea varieties and producers. We publish video about travelling after each journey so you can virtually accompany us to the lonely and wild places in China and Taiwan.
- We are experts not just in tea, but also in logistics and packing. We don’t trust other companies such important issues as packing and delivery of exclusive tea and teaware. We control the entire process. So you can enjoy the best service. You can be sure that your order will be carefully packed and delivered in time. If it happens that something is damaged while delivering we will resend your order or refund the value. You can read about delivery here.
- We don’t sell “pig in a poke”. You can buy 10 grams of almost any type of tea. So you can try tea before buying the fine amount and estimate maximum tea varieties.
- All tea that we sell is certificated by GOST (Russian state standard), EAC (Eurasian Conformity) for Russia and Customs Union. Also, we check QS (Chinese quality certificate) of each Chinese producer we cooperate with. Many our partners also have international certificates such as ISO, HAASP, ecological Green Product and others. All teas are tested in laboratories and there is no exceeding the maximum allowable concentration of permitted fertilizers and no banned.
Question: How long does it take to deliver my order?
Answer: We deliver orders in two ways - Standard delivery and Express delivery*.
Standard postal lead time is 10-15 days. Express postal lead time is 7-13 days.
*Delivery time is calculated individually depending on destination point.
Q: How can I track my order?
A: We email your tracking number. If you don’t receive tracking number after getting the “execution” status of your order you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you.
Q: Does “Moyсhay” shop contact customers by email or mobile after the order is made??
A: Usually there is no necessity for this. If the order is properly placed, we just collect the necessary amount of orders and send them. Usually it takes three days. We email your tracking number after sending your order. If you have any questions about making order, packing, delivery, you just email us and we will be happy to answer.
Q: How and where can I receive my order?
A: You can receive your order at the post office submitting your ID or passport *. Mail notification will come to your mail box.
Q: My order status is “unpaid” and I choose payment on delivery. Will my order be sent?
A: “Unpaid” status is internal terminology in our shop and it means that the order has not been received (and thus paid) by the customer. We ship all proper placed orders (you need to put your full name and surname, address, and postal code) within three business days after ordering.
Q: I made a mistake when ordering and specified an incorrect delivery. What should I do?
A: Please email us email@example.com
Q: I placed an order and it has not executed yet. I want to add extra order. How to do that?
A: You just place one more order and add the comment - “this is an additional order to the order №XXXX”. We join these orders in one and ship them all together, taking no extra fees. You pay only for one delivery.
Q: Is there a delivery insurance for intercity orders?
A: Yes, we make delivery insurance for intercity orders. If you don’t receive your order, we search for it and if it’s not found, we totally compensate the cost. But such situation never happens in our company.
Q: The products were damaged during transportation. What to do?
A: We pay special attention to the packing of fragile goods and they get damaged very seldom. But we are totally responsible for shipping goods. If you receive damaged items, please let us know and we will compensate it.
Q: I have a claim on the quality of goods, or any other issues related to the quality of the shop.
A: Main principle of our work is that the customer is always right. It does not mean that customers' opinion is right in any case (anybody can make a mistake). It means that we always pay attention to the customer. We discuss the problem and find compromises satisfying our customers.
*If you forget to put your post code or you don’t know it, don’t worry, we can find your post code via your address. But we highly recommend putting it, because it will make our job easier and sending your order faster.
It is possible to get temporary discount. To participate in the discount system, you need to place orders on behalf of the registered user.
Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about discounts.
Email us if you have creative ideas how to promote our Tea Club. We are glad to cooperate!
MONEY REFUND SYSTEM OF YOUR ORDERS - "Money Box"
"Money Box" is a refund system. You get back some percents of the amount which you can spend for next orders in our shop.
You get two percents after each paid order in your “money box”. With these savings, you can pay fully or partly any next order. You can select the sum of payment while making the order.
The system is available only for registered users.
If you'd like to enjoy tea at home or in the office, but there is no time to come to our Tea Clubs, then our masters will come to you! A harmonious combination of different tastes and flavors (without the use of artificial flavor), the beauty of the brewing process itself - all this will not leave anyone indifferent. There are various formats for tea events:
- tea with samovar
Traditional tea in a samovar on the wood. Smoke dry brushwood attracts aroma. Water is brought to a boil in a samovar, tea is prepared in a clay teapot. Tea drinking is carried out only in the open air as the “live fire” is used. You can brew in this way both Chinese tea and Russian herbal preparations and herbs.
- traditional chinese tea ceremony
Tea ceremony with the master. As a rule, only one type of tea is chosen for immersion into the atmosphere and the palette of flavors. For careful preparation it takes about 1.5 hours. During the tea ceremony, guests ask questions. Recommended for small groups. This allows you to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of attentive tea.
- tea degustation - pin cha
The traditional ceremony "pin cha" or "trying tea". For 1.5-2 hours you'll taste the main varieties of tea and hear a brief story about them. The event is suitable for those who are not familiar with tea. If you want to get acquainted with a diverse palette of varieties of Chinese tea from different tea producing regions prepared in various ways - this is the kind of tea drinking for you!
- yerba mate tasting
Mate is a tonic drink from the leaves of Paraguayan holly. Its use is an integral part of the culture of South America. They drink mate in a special way, repeatedly spilling dried Yerba leaves with plenty of water and extracting the resulting aqueous extract through bombilla (bombizhya). Our specialists will acquaint you with the main varieties of yerba and teach you how to cook this drink tasty both at home and in the office.
- tea catering
The format of tasting "turnkey", where in the format of treats, we offer guests a few basic varieties. Suitable for business meetings and lectures.
- outdoor activities
The Moychay.com team has all the necessary equipment to prepare the tea ceremony in the open air. Cooking tea on a live fire and firewood samovar on the wood most suited for such an event. Absolute autonomy and the event in the "wild conditions". Sporting events, forced marches or birthdays in nature. As well as participation in fairs in the regions of Russia.
- corporate events
At your request, we can hold an event of any format. Creating an event according to your desire "turnkey" with maximum consideration for the customer's wishes.
- tea master class
Tea making lessons in the traditional way. A story about the main types of tea. You will learn the correct, traditional way of making tea. The event is recommended for both small groups and companies. The main goal is to learn how to make tea using the traditional method. This method is most suitable for the preparation of the main types of Chinese tea and allows you to open the entire palette of flavors.
The recommended time limit for submitting an application is 1 week. This time is needed to prepare and include your event in the schedule of events. In case of emergency, we can prepare an event in one day. In this case, the conditions are discussed individually, but in most cases we come to a common solution. We are also considering options for conducting outdoor events outside the Moscow Ring Road and in the regions of Russia! Send your applications to email@example.com
DISCUSSIONS ABOUT OUR SHOP
HOW TO SEARCH PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE
There is a search bar on the top menu of every website page. You just start typing the name of the product and the search system will help you find the request.
In addition, there is a filter on the home page where you can select tea or tea ware.