The appearance of the section “Tea Culture Club” is a result of an unexpected and, at the same time, long-awaited tea merger! Tea collection of the oldest Russian Tea сlub (also known as the "Tea Club in the Hermitage Garden") contains many exclusive varieties and aged tea purchased in the late 90s and early 2000s. In July 2018, the Club became part of the Moychay.ru company. We are proud to continue the work begun by Mikhail Baev and Bronislav Vinogrodsky in 1998.
1. Puer Shu 58,8 https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/puer-shu-588
2. Menghai Puer Shu 60 (1982 year) https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/menhay-puer-shu-60-1982-god
3. Jun Shan Mao Song Zhen 2,5 (Green Tea) https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/tszyun-shan-mao-sun-chzhen-25-zelenyy-chay
4. Jun Shan Yin Zhen 50 (Yellow Tea) https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/tszyun-shan-in-chzhen-50-zheltyy-chay
5. Lao Cha Wang 45 (Taiwanese oolong) https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/lao-cha-van-45-tayvanskiy-ulun
6. Li Shan 93,1 (Taiwanese oolong) https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/li-shan-931-tayvanskiy-ulun
7. Puer Zi Ya Sheng 88,2 https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/puer-tszy-ya-shen-882
8. Da Hong Pao 40 https://moychay.com/catalog/special-tea-club/da-hun-pao-40
Interview with the founder of the first Russian Tea Culture Club Mikhail Baev.